UVW is hiring: Employment Law Caseworker
We are pleased to announce a vacancy in our Waterloo office, for between 3-5 days a week.
We seek an Employment Law Caseworker for a dual role advising members and representing them in grievance, disciplinary and appeal hearings.
- Experience in employment-related casework
- Fluent spoken Spanish
- Personal interest in workers’ rights and social justice
- Strong computer and research skills
We also desire:
- Knowledge of the employment tribunal system
- A good level of Portuguese
- Experience in trade union activism
The start date (flexible) will ideally be 1st of March.
Pay is the same flat rate for all staff: £11.55 p/h.
We also offer generous annual leave, sick pay and paternity/maternity/adoption leave.
Closing date for applications is 20th of February.
Please email CVs and cover letters to email@example.com