Alternative Accommodation Options

Many students do not wish to live in traditional Halls of Residences when they start their studies. Below are some alternative options.

Host International

This can be the perfect option for international students looking for a comfortable, safe accommodation for a short period of time until they find something more permanent. However, Host International can place you in a home for a longer duration if you require. For more information, visit their website

Private Renting

This can be a good idea if you want to stay in a property for longer and have more independence of what a Halls of Residence can offer you.

There are a number of websites that cater for students who have a spare room are looking for a new flatmate. They may also have studio flats to rent as a whole