LONDON | 18+ Oyster Photocard
Get 30% off the price of adult-rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Pass season tickets.
If you're 18 or over, live at a London address (within the M25) during term time and in full-time education, you may be eligible for an 18+ Student Oyster photocard.
Am I eligible?
- Enrolled on a full-time course including at least 15 tuition-led and/or structured learning hours a week (with attendance at scheduled classes being Monday to Friday only and not including evening classes) over a minimum of 14 weeks on the same course
- Receiving NHS bursary money* as a full-time student
- A full-time postgraduate student (for example, studying for 15 or more hours a week)
- A full-time student registered and studying on a higher education course with an education establishment not registered on the scheme, but on mandatory work placement in London for at least 14 weeks. You must still be under the pastoral care of your education establishment
- Enrolled on a part-time course lasting a period of at least 14 weeks and either:
- A part-time student receiving NHS bursary money* or
- A part-time postgraduate student receiving financial help from your education establishment as part of their Higher Education Council for England (HEFCE) discretionary additional support (this includes the postgraduate loans from SFE for the LLM Conversion, Legal Practice and Barrister Courses) *
*You must provide your school, college or university with satisfactory evidence of your sponsorship before they can validate your application.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility for an 18+ Oyster card, please contact BPP’s Oyster card team at firstname.lastname@example.org