Our Learning Support team will help make adjustments around your assessments if you have a learning difficulty, disability or physical or mental health condition.
To access Learning Support:
- Contact the Learning Support Team at LearningSupport@bpp.com in good time prior to assessments.
- Complete a disclosure form.
- Discuss your needs, potential adjustments and provide evidence (e.g. doctor’s letter, educational psychologist’s assessment, etc).
- A Learning Support Agreement will be produced by your disability advisor.
- Reasonable adjustments and support are implemented for your exams and/or your classes.
Please note that learning support agreement for exams must be in place at least one month before the exams take place.
See here for further information and email the Learning Support team at LearningSupport@bpp.com.