BPP Mental Health and Wellbeing
At BPP we recognise that your wellbeing and mental health can be affected by a number of factors including academic pressure, bereavement, stress, family and relationship issues, work-life balance, culture, financial situations, accommodation issues, alcohol or drugs, trauma or social isolation. At BPP we have a wide range of support services available for you.
Learning Support Team
- Awarded QAA Best Practice for Mental Health Support 2018.
- We have a comprehensive Disability Disclosure process to protect you and the information you share.
- We have a network of experienced Disability Advisors at all sites who you can talk to in confidence about your Wellbeing and Mental Health.
- We have a range of tailored support available including, advice and guidance, adjustments to the course, your exams, and access to specialist mentors.
- Contact us at LearningSupport@bpp.com or find us on the VLE (Go to: More - Learning Support)
- Telephone and video services available nationwide. Free to BPP students.
- At BPP we have worked with Total Wellness Counselling Service for over 15 years.
- Book an appointment at: www.totalwellness.info and select "Make Your Appointment”
- Email: email@example.com
Mental Health First Aid Training
- The majority of our BPP Student Reps have undertaken Mental Health First Aid training. They can signpost to our support services if required.
- Some of our Pro Bono team have undertaken Mental Health First Aid training.
- We have plans to take all front line staff through Mental Health First Aid training
If you are unable to reach us and you are in distress please note you can call the Samaritans for free. Please telephone: 116 123 they have listeners 24/7 365 days a year.